- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 pineapple
- 7 ounces green beans
- 12 cherry tomatoes-quartered
- 1 green bell pepper-seeded and chopped
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- Tabasco or hot sauce to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped parsley or mint leaves
- Halve and seed cantaloupe. Reserve one half in skin for future wedges. The remaining half, peel and cut into cubes.
- Peel and core Pineapple and cut into cubes.
- In a medium saucepan bring water to a boil and cook green beans until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse under cool water. Cut into bite size pieces.
- Create a citronette dressing by blending olive oil, lemon juice, and hot sauce with a pinch of salt and fresh chopped herb.
- Mix fruit and drizzle with dressing.
Plate individual servings with melon wedges and fruit salad or present full salad in fruit bowl, reserving half the melon for another plater, as seen on YouTube and instagram.
This recipe is from our “Farm Fresh Cooking Series on Almost Vegan Cooking School’s YouTube