- 4 ripe bananas
- 1 1/3 cup rolled oats (there are gluten free options)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Our rotating ingredients are:
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/3 cup dried fruit (raisins, prunes, apricots, etc)
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts (almonds, walnuts, cashews)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (if we are feeling fancy)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (if I think they might be too sweet)
- Preheat oven for 375 degrees.
- Throw all ingredients into the bowl, stir by hand and divide them on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
I store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator and we always bring a few when we are hitting the streets of New York to keep us going, yum!