- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 1/2 frozen bananas, peeled and sliced into coins
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/8 cup frozen coconut flakes
- 1/8 cup sliced almonds
- 1 medjool date, pitt removed
- 1/2 inch turmeric rhizome or 1/2 teaspoon powder
- 1/2 inch slice ginger root or 1/2 teaspoon powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- pinch of black pepper
- Add ingredients and blend.
- Pour into bowl and add toppings of your choice.
• swirl of almond yogurt
• chopped dates
• fresh sliced bananas
• mandarin orange cuties
• muesli – unsweetened
• sliced almonds
• dry coconut flakes
• dollop of peanut butter
• grated chocolate
Bulk Prep Your Smoothies
• One Pineapple will create six smoothie bowls.
• Add all the side ingredients excluding water and ice cubes to zip lock freezer bags.
• Be sure to date freezer bags and use within six months.
All recipes provided by: AlmostVeganCookingSchool.com