- 2 cups chickpeas (cooked or 1 can drained)
- 1 lemon squeezed
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2- 3 roasted red peppers (from a jar, roasted in the oven, or fresh)
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- fresh cracked pepper
- Multigrain Tortilla Chips purchased at Costco “Late July Organic with Sea Salt”
Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor.
This is an oil free recipe, add water if needed for blending.
Sub out lemon for lime and use cilantro instead of parsley for a Tex Mex blend!
All recipes provided by: AlmostVeganCookingSchool.com