- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 3 small apples chopped
- 6 dates chopped (soaked or un-soaked)
- 3 1/2 cups water – you can use the date soaking water
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed – optional
- Oil the sides of your crock pot with a paper towel to make it easier to clean in the morning or eliminate the oil and use boiling hot water and allow to soak a few minutes for easy clean-up.
- Add all of your ingredients and cook on low heat before bedtime.
- warmed un-sweetened plant milk
- dried cranberries
- coconut flakes
- sliced almonds
- chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or agave
- any fresh fruit