- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 8 ounces tofu / soft, medium or firm
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon dried dill, or 1 tablespoon fresh Parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Blend cashews, 1/2 cup water, and 1/4 cup lemon juice.
Add remaining ingredients and pulse in a food processor or blender.
- Store ranch dressing for 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
A Special Note:
This is an oil free rendition of a classic salad dressing.
This recipe is from the Homemade Vegan Pantry Cookbook by Miyoko Schinner. I have altered it slightly and added my own revisions. I think you will love it!
All recipes provided by: AlmostVeganCookingSchool.com