- 1⁄2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 1⁄2 cup Italian parsley leaves
- 1 cup cilantro leaves
- 3⁄4 cup basil leaves, torn into pieces
- 4 cups baby salad leaves
- 3 radishes thinly sliced or a few thin slices of apple
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 lemon squeeze
- 1⁄2 orange squeeze
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- cracked pepper
1. Toast seeds separately in a dry frying pan over low heat, keeping a constant watch until just golden. Remove from heat and use for garnish.
2. Shake dressing ingredients in a screw top jar until smooth.
3. Toss together, add seeds and serve immediately.
All recipes provided by: AlmostVeganCookingSchool.com