- Preheat oven to 400º
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, mash beans with a gloved hand or fork until nearly smooth, leaving some beans more intact.
- Stir in ketchup, mustard, spice powders and oats. Blend well.
- Divide into 4 equal portions and shape into four patties.
- Bake for 15 minutes, carefully flip, and bake for another 5 minutes or until crusty on the outside. Serve with bun and condiments.
Yields: 4 patties
Chipotle Sauce Preparation:
- Whip above ingredients in a high-speed blender.
All recipes provided by: AlmostVeganCookingSchool.com