with Orange Mashed Potatoes and Red Gravy
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Pulse chick-peas in a food processor until broken or mash with a fork.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and press mixture into a loaf.
- Boil chopped potatoes in boiling water until fork tender.
- Bake meatloaf for 20 minutes in a 350º oven.
- Mix red gravy ingredients in a mid size bowl.
- Transfer half the sauce to a gravy boat or serving bowl with spoon.
- Remove loaf pan and spoon the other half of gravy over the top and glaze
the sides of loaf with a brush or knife.
- Continue baking for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to set for about 10 minutes before slicing into.
• This recipe was filmed for our YouTube cooking video series “One Dozen Family Favorites.”
• Serve with a green vegetable such as peas, broccoli, or green beans.
• It’s also great re-heated in an earthen ware pot the next day.
• We think your family will love this great meal!
All recipes provided by: AlmostVeganCookingSchool.com