- In a medium saucepan bring 3 1/2 cups water to a boil.
- Stir in 1 cup steel cut oats,turn heat down to low.
- Grate 2 inches offresh Ginger and 2 inches of Turmeric over the cook pot using a microplane grater then rinse immediately under running water to clean.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon of each dry spice, cinnamon, cardamon, and nutmeg.
- Cover with lid and reduce heat to low. Continue cooking for 30 minutes.
- Ladle oatmeal into bowls and add your favorite toppings.
Oatmeal bowl topping ideas:
• sliced almonds
• coconut flakes
• additional splash of milk
All recipes provided by: AlmostVeganCookingSchool.com