- Preheat oven to 375º and line a baking tray or two with parchment paper.
- Toss cauliflower, red bell peppers and garlic bulbs in bowl with olive oil.
Arrange in a single layer and roast for 30 – 45 minutes, or just until charred and tender.
- Meanwhile cook buckwheat following the package directions, drain and set aside.
- Arrange the roasted cauliflower on a large platter, ( I used a 14 x 11 inch oval plate and added remaining ingredients as needed).
- Continue to scatter the remaining ingredients for a festive platter tucking in spoonfuls of yogurt and grain. Scatter seeds, nuts, mint leaves, lemon zest and juice for final touch.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Inspired by Chef Chris Honor, Big Flavors From a Small Kitchen
All recipes provided by: AlmostVeganCookingSchool.com