- Preheat a conventional oven to 400º F, convection 375º. Line a baking
sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the flours. Add the maple syrup, vanilla, and water and
gently fold the ingredients together with a rubber spatula until the dough
forms into a sold clump. Fold in the dried fruit, nuts, or chocolate chips.
- Divide dough in half. On a lined cutting board or work surface, press the
dough into two round pies. Use a sharp knife to cut the pie into 8 wedges.
- Arrange the wedges about 1/4 inch apart on a parchment lined baking
- Bake from 13-18 minutes. They should be lightly brown over the top.
Keep a close eye as they brown quickly due to the nut flours. They taste
incredibly good right out of the oven.
Yield: 16 triangles
All recipes provided by: AlmostVeganCookingSchool.com