- Nori seaweed sheets (found at Asian stores) – cut nori sheets into 3 x 3 1/2 in. pieces approximately)
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame seed oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Season the rice with sesame oil, soy sauce, salt, sugar and seeds.
- Lay the small nori rectangle in the palm of your left hand.
- Pinch a small bit of rice with the right hand and place on nori.
- Squeeze tight with left hand.
All recipes provided by: AlmostVeganCookingSchool.com