- 1 bunch lacinato kale
- almond slices
- dried cranberries ~ choose fruit juice sweetened
- dried apple slices
- fresh orange slices
- Dressing Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili garlic sauce – Huy Fong Foods
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- Wash and devein kale, roll and chiffonade cut.
- Whisk dressing and massage into kale leaves. Let rest for 8 minutes.
- Add dehydrated apples, cranberries, and almond slivers.
- Toss again garnish with orange slices and serve.
Make peanut butter toast and top with fresh orange slices for a delightful satisfying meal.
All recipes provided by: AlmostVeganCookingSchool.com