- 3 large avocados
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 fresh jalepeno pepper deveined
- 6 roasted mariposa green chiles deveined
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
1. Blend everything together in a bowl and serve within 30 minutes.
2. Serve with corn tortilla chips and garnish with sliced lemon or serve in a lettuce bowl with rice, beans, salsa and chunky guacamole dressing.
* Purchase green chiles roasted at your local farmer’s market or street stands. If roasted green chiles are not available, increase the recipe with an additional jalapeno pepper deveined. This will add flavor without the heat.
* To prolong the emerald green color shrink wrap directly to food, leaving zero air space between food and shrink wrap.
All recipes provided by: AlmostVeganCookingSchool.com